Download the Myriad Playout User Guide
Myriad Playout is a playout and automation system designed specifically for use in modern commercial and community radio. Capable of providing live assisted or fully automated programming, Myriad Playout delivers lively, natural sounding radio with as much or as little human input as your station desires.
The Myriad family consists of a number of applications to provide all the tools you need to plan, schedule, broadcast and gain feedback on your station but at the heart of it all is the Myriad Playout software which is the main product that presenters use in the studio.
Myriad Playout is a deceptively powerful system. Users are instantly drawn to it's intuitive and simple to use interface, however beneath it's 'cuddly' exterior beats the heart of a beast with a plethora of advanced and powerful features making it the most used system in UK radio today. Scratch the surface and you will see that Myriad's depth and flexibility make it the ideal choice for stations of all types and sizes, a fact borne out by the level of diversity of stations relying on Myriad every day.
Myriad Playout is available as either a software purchase or as a monthly subscription which includes software, support and upgrades.
There are also a number of package deals and discounts available for education and registered charities so please contact us for a personalised quote.
Part Number: Myriad-Playout-TS-COM
- Simple to understand and use.
- Industry leading automation capabilities.
- Flexible & intuitive live assist mode.
- Switch between automation and live assist with a single click.
- Dynamically adjusted automation to interact with 'real world' events such as live news.
- Hardware interaction with the real World.
- Powerful 'search' facility including search for song of X length.
- User specific 'Instant Cart' hot keys.
- Intuitive 'dashboard' tells you what is playing and what is next.
- Automatic 'sweeper' back timing.
- Drag and drop schedule log manipulation (for automated or live assisted pre-scheduled shows).
- Record and edit audio on the fly.
- Hook the most recognisable bits of songs and play them as teasers.
- Rip CD's directly or mass import MP3, WMA, WAV, MP2, MP4 & M4A.
- Voice Track entire shows in minutes for believable, solid automation.
- Supports dual screens with scheduled log on one and Audio Wall on the other.
- Touch screen compatible.
- Built on P Squared's SmoothStream (tm) technology for rock solid reliability.
- Used in hundreds of stations 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Designed, developed and supported in the UK.
- Optional Remote Voice Tracking module available (this is a cost option).
Need Some Advice?
Our team of experienced radio professionals will be happy to offer honest and friendly advice on all aspects of broadcast technology
Prefer to talk?
UK. (+44) (0)1482 350700
Eire. (+353) (0)1 44-33-911
Australia. +61 7 56 414 959