Download the XB-10 User Manual.
XB-10 Broadcast Mixer
The XB-10 is small and compact making ideal for outside broadcasts, production studios or any application where space is a premium. Despite its size, the XB-10 is packs with loads of features you would normally only find on a larger, more expensive radio console.
Although many Allen & Heath products are designed for sound recording the mixers in the XB range have been developed specifically for use in radio stations. This means the XB-10 includes features such as a built in 'telco' channel, speaker muting (when the mic is on), mic light switching, fader start outputs and more.
The tiny footprint (it is only 336mm x 275mm) make it ideal for production studios or mobile studio.
Part Number: P3859
Key features include:
- 3 mic/line and 3 stereo inputs
- Telco channel with optional USB routing for VoIP
- CompACT compressors on mic channels
- ON switch logic on mic and telco channels
- Start/cue logic outputs on stereo channels
- Separate headphones mix and outputs
- Auto mutes on control room outputs
- Remote mute facility on mic channels
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- XLR main outputs with inserts and variable limiter
- Aux / Alt bus for external processing, recording or auditioning
What we think...
The XB10 is a ideal for an outside broadcast or production studio. It includes many advanced broadcast features you would normally one see on a mixer costing twice as much, all packed into a tiny footprint.David Boulton - Broadcast Radio
Need Some Advice?
Our team of experienced radio professionals will be happy to offer honest and friendly advice on all aspects of broadcast technology
Prefer to talk?
UK. (+44) (0)1482 350700
Eire. (+353) (0)1 44-33-911
Australia. +61 7 56 414 959